



















First, I am posting a photo of my new piano. I think I am in love all over again. the sound is incredible and I love the color. I apologize for neglecting my blogging duties, but we had family and friends visit us over the past few weeks and I have neglected my blog as a result. We had such a great time with our company and Sophia misses them all dearly.I am now attempting to catch you up on the millions of things we've done during that time. Uncle Paul, Aunt Leslie, Skyler, Aspen and Capri came a few weeks ago and I am including pictures from our trips to: Ghent, Brugge, Paris, Keukenhof Gardens (right outside of Amsterdam), and Heidelberg. I am also including some photos of an Easter Egg hunt that was held here a few weekends ago. Notice the looks on Sophia's face when she opens up an egg and discovers there is candy inside! Enjoy and if you have questions about the photos please ask.
2 comments:
I love the piano. Very nice. Sophia is so photogenic. I love the picture of her in the daffodils. Her hair is also getting so long too. And, seeing the picture with Aspen, Capri, and Skyler is making me feel old. They have gotten a lot bigger since I saw them last.
Oh my goodness hello!! You have a totally gorgeous daughter--what a cutie! And what are you doing in Belgium?! What fun pictures. Congratulations on the new piano--it is beautiful! My mom gave us an upright last November and I still feel the same way about it that you feel about yours--totally in love. :) Yay for being in touch! You look wonderful and happy! :) I'm so glad!
Post a Comment