Monday, March 31, 2008



I put this picture up of Sophia in front of the piano because I want to explain her latest trend. She will go to the piano and treat the bench like a surfboard to get on
it. She'll sit up there for an hour and tinker away at the keys, but the most hysterical part is that she'll stop briefly and reach up to turn the page in my books. She even changes books when she feels like it. I really have to keep a camera close by to catch her in the moment so you can see how funny it is!! The second photo is to show you that she's still got her dad's curls. The sad thing is, I'm JEALOUS!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Did you forget that you have curly hair, too??? I love her curls, too. Her hair is getting long! I love it!

Rachel said...

I also want to see a video of her at the piano...you can post vidoes on the blog, so get taping. :-)